Cedar Village, also known as the Captain’s Cabins, is a twelve-unit complex of appealing, conveniently located cedar-sided cabins. Located two miles from Naknek along the Alaska Peninsula Highway, it is easily accessible. All cabins have one full bathroom and a front entryway porch. Appliances include a refrigerator, an electric range and a Toyo heater. The kitchen, dining and living room feature an open floor plan. All of the Captain’s Cabins are equipped with up-to-date dedicated WiFi. Located on site is a laundry facility.
The Captain’s Cabin’s are as follows:
- Six 1-bedroom cabins – 384 sq. ft.
- One 1-bedroom cabin – 448 sq. ft.
- One 1-bedroom cabin with a garage – 672 sq. ft.
- Three 2-bedroom cabins – 640 sq. ft.
- One studio cabin – 320 sq. ft.
- One carpenter’s shop and garage – 896 sq. ft.
Click here for our secure online application.
If you have questions, contact the Paug-Vik Property Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org