Job Opening: Office Assistant/Rental Coordinator
Paug-Vik Inc., Ltd. is currently accepting applications for an Office Assistant /Rental Coordinator.
Job Description: Will have a wide range of duties as assigned by General Manager; answer, screen & transfer calls, receive & direct/show customer’s for Pvil rental properties, provide general support to customers. Must be computer savy, maintain electronic copies, photocopies, fax as needed, mail documents, filing, coordinate appointments, travel arrangements for Board of Directors, Managers, other staff, prepare agendas and monthly board packets, type the monthly Mtg, minutes, oversee laundromat upkeep of laundromat coins/cash box etc. order supplies for office and laundromat work with helping to prep for the Pvil annual board packet meeting.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have AK driver’s license
- Have a high school diploma or GED; additional qualification as an administrative assistant will be a plus
- Excellent at time management skill and ability to prioritize work
- Must be responsible, flexible and reliable.
- Have the ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures, proficiency in MS Office such as excel, PowerPoint word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have driver’s license and transportation to/from work.
- Drug Test
- Strong Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Reports to: General Manager and/or Office Manager
Wage: $22. per hr.
Deadline: Until position is filled.
Applications can be picked up at the Paug-Vik Inc., Ltd. office Monday through Friday between 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Position will start on week of the July 24th with orientation by the permanent Office Assistant and Rental Coordinator.
Position posted 5/25/18