PVIL Open Board Seat
Paug-Vik Inc. Ltd is seeking to fill a vacant position with, term ending October 16th, 2018 Board member position requirements are listed below. Please submit a letter of interest by January 26th, 2018 for the Paug-Vik board approval to be considered at the regular January 30th, 2018 board meeting.
- Must be a Paug-Vik Shareholder
- Must be 18 years old and have voting stock.
- Desire to be a director and commitment to serve for Paug-Vik shareholders to the best of their ability
- Previous Alaska Native Corporation board experience preferred.
- Duties of the Board Member include monthly meetings, special meetings as needed, attend workshops as requested, and requires some travel for the workshops and/or training.